- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Vanderbilt University
- Stabilizers of Actions of Lattices in Products of Groups Darren Creutz (in review) May 2013
- Stabilizers of Ergodic Actions of Lattices and Commensurators Darren Creutz and Jesse Peterson (in review) Aug 2012
- A Normal Subgroup Theorem for Commensurators of Lattices Darren Creutz and Yehuda Shalom (in preparation) Jun 2012
- Commensurated Subgroups and the Dynamics of Group Actions on Quasi-Invariant Measure Spaces Darren Creutz Doctoral Dissertation Jun 2011
- Mixing Properties of Random Sequences and “Stochastic Staircase” Transformations Darren Creutz (in review) Feb 2011
- Mixing on Rank-One Transformations Darren Creutz and Cesar Silva Studia Mathematica Aug 2010
- Superstability and Finite Time Extinction for C0-Semigroups Darren Creutz, Manuel Mazo Jr. and Ciprian Preda (in review) Jul 2010
- Mixing on a Class of Rank-One Transformations Darren Creutz and Cesar Silva J. Ergodic Th. & Dyn. Sys. Mar 2004
- Rank-One Mixing and Dynamical Averaging Darren Creutz Honors Thesis Jun 2001
Fields of Interest
Dynamics of Group Actions on Measure Spaces, Ergodic Theory, Dynamical Systems, Rigidity.
Doctor of Philosophy in Pure Mathematics, University of California: Los Angeles, 2011.
Master of Arts in Pure Mathematics, University of California: Los Angeles, 2006.
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics with Honors and Computer Science, Williams College, 2003.